| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Choma in July is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.3 °C (39.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 18.5 °C (33.3 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Choma July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Choma, Zambia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Choma:
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 196.8 kms (122.3 miles) N
- Lusaka Int., Zambia - 224.2 kms (139.3 miles) NE
- Lusaka, Zambia - 217.2 kms (135 miles) NE
- Mt Makulu, Zambia - 190.6 kms (118.4 miles) NE
- Magoye, Zambia - 108.7 kms (67.6 miles) NNE
- Makuti, Zimbabwe - 239.6 kms (148.9 miles) ENE
- Kariba, Zimbabwe - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) E
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) SSE
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) SSE
- Gokwe, Zimbabwe - 250.7 kms (155.8 miles) SE
- Lupane, Zimbabwe - 246.4 kms (153.1 miles) SSE